tisdag 30 juni 2015

Treasure Found, Part 6

I was so busy taking pictures yesterday that by the time I was done I was too tired to actually post anything. On the bright side, today you finally get to see the men's items from LostGem, so let's move on to the pictures.

This is Adam, an all-in-one outfit (except the gloves, they're separate) that brings to mind riveted leather armor. Or maybe that's just me. Adam is equipped with the Sword of the Mearas from The White Armory. I quite like this one, with one small exception. The gloves look much too large in my opinion. Luckily, they are optional.

Assassin is the men's free gift on the ground floor. I like the whole outfit, it's very well made (as usual. AJ is an artist), but if I had to pick one feature that I like more it would have to be the fingerless gloves.

This outfit is called Berzerk and it reminds me of the online browser MMO Kingdom of Loathing. It also reminds me of the Barbarians in EverQuest. The boots (which are barely visible) are not part of the outfit, they were a group gift from Completely oBVious, and the axe is by Fallen Arms from the gacha at LostGem.

Calibos looks rather menacing, but I suspect that's on purpose. The mask and the hoodie are removeable, but the rest of the outfit is in one piece. The swords are the Dual Unicorn Swords from The White Armory.

Here's Calibos without the mask and hoodie. Somewhat less scary.

Edison is the new Midnight Mania prize for the guys. I think this may be my favorite of the male outfits. The details, again, are amazing, and there are not too many of them so it still looks simple enough.


This is Equinox, another all-in-one outfit. This is one where the details on the armor, while well made, become a little cluttered because there are so many of them.


And the last outfit for today is Evangelion, which I thought looked somewhat like a desert warrior, which is why I equipped him with the Silk Road Scimitar from MacMoragh & Muse. I think it was a hunt prize some years ago. Favorite part of the outfit: the sandals. Least favorite part: the gloves. I like the sandals for the same reason I like the fingerless gloves on the Assassin outfit. The gloves I don't like because they look like giant paws with claws, and are too large as well.

There you have it, guys. There may be another one or two outfits in the Lucky Chairs that I didn't get, but I'll let you discover those for yourselves. More ladies' outfits tomorrow.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar