lördag 27 juni 2015

Treasure Found, Part 4

Before I get to the main purpose of this post, I have to mention something else. When I woke up this morning, I checked my Twitter feed as usual and was completely blown away by the amazing news from our friends across the Big Blue. Marriage Equality for everyone, Finally! I honestly thought I was still dreaming. To those complaining that it took long enough I say, better late than never. To celebrate this amazingly wonderful news, I put together an outfit to match and I wanted to share it with all of you.

YESS! Jumping for joy at the wonderful news! The awesome t-shirt was free at Baby Monkey and there was of course one for the guys as well.

The shoes are also from Baby Monkey, Tanith Linen for SLink Mid Feet. A little celebratory shopping on my part. The sunglasses were a free group gift from the same store. Pixie is very generous to her groupies.

So happy I could take to the sky! The pretty purple pants are from ALB Fashion, Tanita mesh pants, and they come with a HUD to change the color. And they were free!

Let's go shopping to celebrate! Be Da Buddha Bag from Chop Zuey, and A Little Bit of Easter jewelry set from the same store, both group gifts, because Belle is amazing and regularly loves on her groupies with fabulous gifties.

One more just because I love this outfit so much and because... well, just because!

All right, now that I got that out of my system, let's move on to today's LostGem pretties.

This Damsel is definitely not in distress, but she is gorgeous. This outfit comes in several textures, but this was the one I fell for. The others were a little dark for a Bard, I thought, but still fabulous. This one can be worn as shown, or without sleeves, or with sleeves and without boots, or without the sash, or.... well I think you get my point. It has four parts, body (bodice and pants in one piece), sleeves, boots and sash, for your mixing and matching pleasure.

Personally I think it looks amazing just the way it is, and as you can see I added very few accessories. A necklace (that I cannot remember where I got), my lute and of course The Mysteries of Owls ring from Chop Zuey. That one never leaves my finger.

Personally I think the sash pulls the whole outfit together, but that's just my opinion. If you are uncomfortable with the decolletage, it's simple enough to add a system layer top underneath. And I like that the boots have moderate heels.

This outfit was definitely worth the lindens I paid for it. So c'mon, let's head over to LostGem and see what other pretties we can find.

Oh here is another of the amazing Lucky Chair prizes. This one is called Purple Moon, I think for obvious reasons :) It's in five pieces, bodice, boots, sleeves, gloves and belt/skirt, for you to mix and match to your heart's content. Purple is one of my absolute favorite colors so this was a hit for me.

Here's a look at the back. I love the details of the texture, the celtic knot design, and the stitched leather. The staff is from The White Armory, Staff of Dionysos, and actually comes in three versions in one pack. You can use it as a melee polearm, or as a mage staff that shoots fireballs, or as a healing staff. And the color kinda went with this outfit I think.

This outfit doesn't really need anything to enhance it, it's already got it all.


There you go, darlings, that's all the shiny pretties for today. More to come tomorrow! I'm also working on getting some pictures of the men's stuff from the Lucky Chairs, so check back soon!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar