söndag 28 juni 2015

Treasure Found, Part 5

I was going to show you something completely different today, but it turned out to be my lucky day so I changed my mind. To clarify, I finally won the last item from the LostGem Lucky Chairs, which also happens to be the one I think is the prettiest. So of course I have to show it off. If you think I look different in the pictures it's because I do. I thought these outfits looked better on my model avatar, and I really wanted to show them in the best light possible, because they deserve nothing less. So I'm going to shut up now and just show you what I'm talking about.

Meet the noble lady CameliAnna. I found her in the gacha at LostGem. I love, love, love the details on this dress. From this angle, notice how the silver medals on the skirt reflect the light. And you can just see the way the fabric folds over the hips.

Here she is from the back. Just look at those delicate creases and the way the skirt shimmers like satin. Not to mention the detailed embroidery on the bodice. Did I mention I love the details on this dress?

I chose to only show the pink gown here, but CameliAnna comes in several different colors. I got Pink, Jaded, Brown (rare) and Black (rare) from the gacha myself, and traded an extra Pink for one in Mint.

Of course you are wondering about the accessories, I know I would be. I wanted to save those for last because I used the same ones for the next dress. The jewelry set is MissSL Lumine Cameo Texture Change Set by Chop Zuey, a brand new release and simply to die for. It's only one of several new releases related to the Miss SL pageant and that were featured there earlier this year. Since it's texture change it can be matched to pretty much any outfit. The shiny hair ornaments are StarBurst HairSticks CatsEye, also by Chop Zuey of course. They were a free group gift a while back, because Belle loves her groupies that much.

And now for my new love, my preciousss...

Modest Maiden RoseMary in bright red silk trimmed in gold thread and accentuated with a delicately gold-embroidered leather belt. So amazingly pretty I stuck it out for two whole weeks waiting to win it from the Lucky Chairs. I was about ready to just buy it, I wanted it so much, so imagine my happiness when I popped in at LostGem today to check and there it was, and the letter Y on the chair. I almost forgot to sit I was so shocked. I haven't taken it off since.

Just look at how the fabric falls in perfect folds, and how the delicate golden embroidery contrasts with the deep red silk. I may never wear another dress again. For a while at least. ;)

Of course the perfect shoes to go with this perfect dress were found at The White Armory, where else. Gleann Brook Mesh Elven Ballet Flats in 'Nature', or gold embroidered red leather.

All right, I think I've gushed enough about my shiny new dress. More to come tomorrow! Also, I've finally collected all the prizes from the Peaseblossom path in the Midsummer Night's Dream Hunt this year and will be posting pictures in the next couple of days. Keep an eye out.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar