onsdag 24 juni 2015

Treasure Found, Part 1

I was stumbling around in Second Life with no specific destination when I stumbled into this store that sells original fitted mesh clothing. Since I had nothing better to do, I paused and had a look around. They had some free items, and then I found the Lucky Chairs and Midnight Mania boards upstairs so I settled in to see if I could win me some free new things. A week later, I have managed to collect all but one item from the Lucky Chairs, and spent nearly 3000L$ on new clothes.

So what is this amazing new place, you're probably asking. It's called LostGem and it really is a gem. The quality of both meshes and textures is excellent, and although the prices on new items are perhaps a bit steep, they have a large Sales area where everything is 200-500L$, much more affordable. Also, the Lucky Chairs are addictive and a lot of times there's someone calling the letters in the group chat. There are four Lucky Chairs, by the way, two for guys and two for the ladies, and two Midnight Mania boards, one for each.

Let me show you what I won so far. There are quite a few outfits, so I will have to split them over several posts, but on the bright side, you can look forward to pretty pictures for the next couple of days.

This little number is called Anarchi. The outfit that is, not the horse. I wish I could remember where I got the horse, but I haven't got a clue. I'm pretty sure it was a freebie, either a store gift or a hunt prize. If anyone knows, feel free to leave a comment. I modified it a little, originally it had caparisons and there were tassels on the reins.

A better view of the outfit. I thought it kind of looked like it had armored bits, so I added armored boots from Completely oBVious and a sword out of one of the gachas at LostGem and called it a Valkyrie.

The boots came with resize script, and it took some doing to make them fit my custom shape, but I managed, more or less. They were a free group gift, and quite nice.

The bracelets are from Pure Poison, also a group gift called Ice Swirls Bracelets. The hair is called Freya and was bought at Hair Fair either last year or the year before, I can't remember. It's from Calico anyway, and comes with a HUD for the hair color and a separate HUD for the headband, which can change the leather, the front emblem and even remove it altogether if you prefer.

Here's what it looks like from the back. The gacha machine for the sword is right next to the Lucky Chairs at LostGem, and all of them come in Large and Small size along with a HUD for draw/sheath.

Apolonia is available as a free gift on the ground floor. It's an all-in-one outfit so quite convenient. My favorite part of the outfit are the detailed belt pouches.

I also love that this outfit, like most of the others at LostGem, is in one piece, no mucking about with accessories like belts and gloves, or footwear, just wear the whole thing and you are good to go.

The look from the back. Very nice alpha for this to, no parts peeking through anywhere.

Well, there you have it, part of it at least. Apolonia was the first outfit I picked up, and Anarchi was the first I won from the Lucky Chairs. More to come tomorrow.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar