torsdag 25 juni 2015

Treasure Found, Part 2

I have been looking forward to showing you more pretties from LostGem today, so I am just going to jump right in.

This pretty thing is called Astoria and is also a Lucky Chair prize. I waited almost a week to win this one, and I really really wanted it. Can you blame me? Just look at the details in mesh and textures. Not to mention, it's absolutely adorable. The actual LostGem item is the body, sleeves and hood. I added the boots from some I had in my inventory. I looked for the store to link it but it seems to have gone out of business unfortunately.

A look at the back of the outfit. It can be worn without the hood as well, but personally I think the hood really brings the outfit together. The thigh dagger is from The White Armory and part of the Tenuvial Ladies RP Set which also includes dual axes, a 2-hand sword, a polearm and a bow. The ring that you can see if you have good eyes is from Chop Zuey. It was a limited time item benefitting the WWF.

You can almost feel the softness of the fur lining. The hair is from EMO-tions, and it's actually just bangs. Excellent for hoods and hats and only 99L for all natural shades. It comes in six different styles and includes a HUD to change the hair color.

Meet Azarak, one of the items I actually paid for. I thought it was well worth the price. I was looking for colorful outfits that might suit a Bard as I am toying with the idea of role-playing as one. This seemed to fit. Also included with the outfit, but not shown in the picture are armor details for shoulders, arms and knees. The "skirt" part can be detached as well. And of course the sword came out of the gacha chest and is made by Fallen Arms.

Here's what it looks like from the back, and also a better look at the sword. This outfit really didn't need any more accessories.

The hair is Nessa from Tameless, one I've had for ages. Tameless is one of my favorite stores in SL.

There you go, that's all for today. To be continued tomorrow, same bat time, same bat channel.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar