fredag 26 juni 2015

Treasure Found, Part 3

You know the drill by now, I suspect :) Let's jump right to the part where I show you my pretty shinies.

This here is Bambizzle, one of the outfits from LostGem that I bought and paid for. I fell for this one because of the pretty colors. There are two other versions as well, but this one was the prettiest I thought.

Since I'm supposed to be a Bard, I added my Lute in its traveling case. It's the Traveler's Lute from Sylva's Animation Factory. The one I play is actually from Mikki Miles, but I like this carrying pouch.

The bracelets are again the Ice Swirls Bracelets from Pure Poison. They went well with this outfit and I like the look of them, kind of both bracelet and bracer at the same time. The hair is Save the Queen by Rezology. It was a freebie on the Marketplace when I got it, but it may have been a limited time offer.

The bag is from !gO!, it was a free gift and it didn't look like that originally. It's modifiable so I made a copy that I could modify to fit my outfit, and voilá it works as a medieval travel bag.

As a traveling Bard I of course need traveling clothes. Can't be running around the woods in brightly colored silks and brocades, right? Natalie (the outfit that is) suits perfectly to traveling, I think. Nice, soft leather tunic and pants and comfortable leather boots made for walking. So, lute over one shoulder, traveling bag over the other, and a dagger to protect myself from the wild beasts, and off I go. Hmm, I wonder if it's going to rain?

Natalie was one of the Lucky Chair prizes at LostGem (well still is, as of writing this), and another of the outfits that really doesn't need many accessories.

The outfit is all in one, so no mucking about finding footwear or making the top fit the pants etc, just wear and go. I love simple things. The dagger I think I mentioned before, the Lanai dagger from Primus Weapons. I think it may have been a hunt prize in some distant past.

Honestly, I still can't believe this was a Lucky Chair prize. Such excellent quality for free. Can't beat that. In fact, I think everything I'm wearing in this outfit was free, except for the lute.


That's all folks! Well, for today at least. More to come tomorrow. And keep an eye out for my post about the Midsummer Night's Dream 6 Hunt, from the Petite perspective!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar