lördag 18 oktober 2014

Second Life: Pink October

I know we're already half way through October, but there is never a bad time to bring attention to Pink. If you saw my post yesterday you know I was wearing a pink/purple outfit from an RFL hunt gift at Loordes of London. Well, I decided to accessorize with more pink...
I borrowed a couple of cuties from some awesome members of the KittyCatS community to go with my outfit. In my arms is Kissyface, a pink Love Leopard (Valentine limited edition). He is a cutie and a sucker for bellyrubs. Next to me on the floor is Phineaus, a Chateau Pink & White No. 1. He is a lazy kitty who likes to sleep, and take naps in between.

Breedables are a huge thing in Second Life, and I managed to stay away from them altogether for almost 5 whole years. But then Firestorm turned 3 and KittyCatS had a special cat, free. It was what they call a PermaPet, meaning it doesn't eat or breed, but still has all the fun interactions of a regular KittyCatS cat. Of course I had to get one. And my son got one to, and a handful of my alts.

As it turns out, the FireKitty was only the gateway into what I can only call the best addiction ever. Included in the package was a coupon for a free starter cat, which came with a week of food. Well, I opened a couple of them and bred them together, and then I was hooked.

A year later I've learned to pace myself a bit, but I don't regret a single KittyCat. The cats may only be pixel pets in a pixel world, but they bring so much joy to so many people. Even better than that is the community of KittyCatS Addicts. I don't know them all of course, there's tens of thousands of us, but I have yet to meet a KittyCatS Addict that was less than pleasant. I love them all to bits.

Stay Pink, and enjoy your Second Life!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar