söndag 12 oktober 2014

Second Life: Phoenix Rising

I have said it many times, and I stand by it, that Loordes of London is my favorite store in Second Life. However, I do have other stores that I like to shop at. One of them is The White Armory, or TWA for short. It is a store that specializes in medieval and renaissance type clothing and weaponry and their creations are always meticulously hand-crafted and beautifully detailed. Whenever I need a new gown for a formal event, or for any kind of fantasy or medieval role play, I always go to The White Armory.

Recently they had a limited edition gown out, that is unfortunately already sold out, but that I want to show you just as an example of the amazing work they do.
TWA Forever And Faraway Limited Edition Gown Set. Includes mesh gown and flexi attachment. All textures handpainted by creator Bee Dumpling. Is this not a dress to die for?
Side angle. Shoes were a Midnight Mania prize from ECRU.
Equally beautiful from behind to. The jewelry is the recent release from Chop Zuey "Don't Call Me Betty" (texture change). Two different versions of this set are available as free gifts at the store.

 But the main reason for this post, and my latest love from TWA, is the new set Phoenix Rising. It is a collaboration between The White Armory and Norena Soir Production Florals and it is too stunning for words so I am just going to let this picture speak for itself. I did not add anything to this ensemble, because it was just not needed.

,
Dress, shoes and Slink nail appliers from TWA. Wings, staff, headpiece and ring (not shown) from NSP. Still available at TWA main store.
That is all.

NB:All hair in photos from Tameless.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar