fredag 10 oktober 2014

Second Life: Loordes of London - Taking a walk...

This weekend I thought I would take a nice long walk in the lovely autumn sunshine we have had where I live. Of course I went to my favorite store to find just the right clothes for the occasion.

I picked up this Time Square Pea Coat #3 and found the most adorable matching boots, Hampshire Boots II in Red/Multi. Then just as I was heading out I found A Touch Of Deco necklaces on sale and I just had to have the #5 because it went so well with the outfit. I had the most lovely walk in my snazzy new clothes!
Here is a close-up of the gorgeous A Touch Of Deco #5 necklace.
 Coat and necklace are available right now at Fi*Friday, boots at Fashion Collective. Hurry before they are gone!

Stay warm, and enjoy your Second Life!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar