fredag 17 oktober 2014

Second Life: How to Dress for Less (and still look fabulous)

I absolutely love a bargain. I mean, who doesn't? So I do try to look around for bargains around the grid, but somehow or other I always end up back at Loordes of London. Go figure! Scroll down for pictures of my latest finds...
This is what I wore to work today. I found it in a hunt prize at the main store and just fell in love. The dress is The Maclaine Special - Parfait, which I matched with Pinup Pumps #5 and the La Boheme Ceramic Set in Fuschia. The Pinup Pumps are still available at The Wash Cart Sale until the end of this month, for only L$10. The dress was a prize in a September hunt so if you want it, best hurry before it's gone.
Close-up of the Pinup Pumps #5. For Slink High Feet only, so if you don't own the Slink High Feet, don't buy these shoes.

For tomorrow I chose a vibrantly colorful outfit, this one benefitting breast cancer research.
The Harlequin #4 and #5, matching top and pants in pink and purple. Be colorful and make a statement at the same time. These are avaialble at the Loordes of London main store, by the hunt prizes. I wore the Lucciverdi Zipper Boots #2 with this outfit, because their vibrant purple color matches so well.
I accessorized The Harlequin with the Jubilee Necklace and Earrings in Pink & Blue. An oldie but a goodie and pearls are appropriate for any occasion.

L'Accessories Event features accessories by the top designers in Second Life, so of course Loordes of London is participating. Featured is the La Boheme Ceramic Necklace in assorted colors, for L$150. See pictures below for available colors.

Stay fabulous, and enjoy your Second Life!

La Boheme Ceramic Necklace - Coal

La Boheme Ceramic Necklace - Hickory

La Boheme Ceramic Necklace - Olive

La Boheme Ceramic Necklace - Red

La Boheme Ceramic Necklace - Salem

La Boheme Ceramic Necklace - Teak

La Boheme Ceramic Necklace - Teal


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar