fredag 3 oktober 2014

Second Life: Loordes of London - Anticipation Satisfied

Last week when I was looking through outfits to blog about I found these, featured at the XY Room. However, I couldn't blog about them then because the event hadn't opened yet! So no matter how much I wanted to share them with you all, I had to wait. But here they are! Scroll down for some fashionable awesomeness. Or awesome fashionableness, whichever you prefer.


Here I am wearing the Vercelli Jacket with brown Avseende slacks and Vitolini Boots in matching blue. A suitable outfit for the increasingly chilly autumn weather, I think. The jacket is available at the XY Room, the pants and boots at the main store.
After a stroll in the crisp autumn air, I wanted to relax at home in something comfortable, so I threw on this J:Crew Lounger Set in purple, because, well purple. Matched with Urban Hipster sneakers in Plum and Black. Lounger Set available at the XY Room, sneakers at the main store.
Then last weekend while I was working I saw this jacket and boots set on sale and I just had to have it. I actually got two, this one and one in blue. The jacket is The Babbage Post, matched with the Ailith Booties Aubergine Tweed. The Allier Slacks #22 are a perfect match for this set, don't you think? Accessorized with The Keep Necklace in Copper and Ruby and La Boheme Ceramic Earrings in Red. Believe it or not, the jacket and boots are only L$55 each. Find them at the Loordes of London main store right at the main entrance.
Last, but certainly not least, an outfit for the not quite so crispy autumn days. The Foofy Hoodie #20 matches perfectly with the La Marais Boots in Teal, and both go great with the Soho Slacks in Chocolate. The hoodie and boots are available in several color combinations at Fi*Friday.

Well there you have it, folks! Worth waiting for, I think.

Stay fashionable, and enjoy your Second Life!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar