torsdag 11 juli 2013

Second Life - How Many Petites Does It Take To Eat A Melon?




This is something I have been wondering for a long time, and suddenly along comes the way of finding out the answer! Torty took a melon and sliced it up into eight slices, then she went and hid the slices all around the Petite Forum area. Now it is up to you, all you Petites out there, to find them and help us eat them!

But wait, there's more! Not only do you get to gorge yourselves on yummy melon, you also get to take home some prizes! Yes, it's true! I have posted the picture here below of all the prizes, together they make a full set of living room furniture, including a fireplace and a bunch of really cute little decorative items.

However, since I already scurried all over the area and tasted the melon slices (don't worry, I washed them with alcohol afterwards, no germs), I happen to know that they can be a bit iffy to find, especially if you have never been to the Petite Forum before. So, I decided to put all the hints up on here, just in case you have trouble finding one of the slices, you can go to the next one and come back to the other one later. Because believe you me, you will want the full set.

The first hint you can get from the hunt poster sign at the landing point HERE. The sign is just next to the greeter bot (yes yes I know I should not call her that, but it is what she is). So pick up your hint and go hunting. Here is the list:

#1. I can be found where the stars gather!
Prize: Torty's Petite Nomad Chair v2

#2. I could lay an egg up here.
Prize: Torty's Petite Nomad Lavender (is what the item says, but if you look you'll see it's a multiple object, so be sure to be in edit mode when you rezz it out. It is actually a pot of lavender, a plate of oranges, a book, and a table lamp)

#3. Floating away on the air, I can cross all 3 sims.
Prize: Torty's Petite Nomad Coffee Table

#4. I see wonderful things in your future.
Prize: Torty's Petite Nomad End Table

#5. Glowing mushrooms seem to grow here. Must be the steam.
Prize: Torty's Petite Nomad Wall Art

#6. It was such a long trip here, I had to wash my clothes outside.
Prize: Torty's Petite Nomad Fireplace (how did she fit a whole fireplace in a melon slice???)

#7. VROOOOOOM! I plan to win!
Prize: Torty's Petite Nomad Rug

#8. ARRRRRR matey!
Prize: Torty's Petite Nomad Sofa v2
AND a Secret Prize! I won't tell you what that is though, you will just have to find the melon slice and see for yourself.

So go out and get hunting! We must solve this mystery once and for all of how many Petites it takes to eat a melon! And hurry to, because by some inexplicable twist of fate, or magic, every single melon slice will get all slimy and mouldy on the last day of this month. And that is just nasty.

Also, Enjoy your Second Life!

Here is what you are looking for. Don't mind the bite marks, I did wash it, in rum.



Torty's Petite Nomad Living Room Set. Isn't it gorgeous?


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar