fredag 14 februari 2014

Firefly Serenity

I am a huge fan of Firefly and Serenity. I just want to put that out there first thing. Because I think the rest of this post will disagree with most other fans out there.

In many many interviews with the Firefly cast the same question is asked: will there be more episodes/more movies? While I think the series and the movie both were excellent, I personally do not think there should be more. Not now. It has been 10 years and while the crew of Serenity have stayed the same in our hearts, the actors that played them have not.

At this point, my personal opinion is that we should just enjoy what we got and not push for more. If ever there is a continuation of the series, I think it should be in animated form, so that our heroes can continue to be heroes in our minds, unaffected by the time that has passed in the real world. But really I think we should just be happy with what we already got.

Stay Shiny!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar