tisdag 13 december 2016

Superstition!

Hellooooo!! For someone who is a HUGE Supernatural fan, I'm actually not all that superstitious. For the new group gift from The White Armory though, I could learn. My pretty shinies. Let me show  you them.

Hello little falcon. I wonder if it's good luck having a falcon land on you?

Superstition is the name of this gown, and as per usual it is absolutely gorgeous. Worn here with the Maitreya Lara body.

The beautiful hair is a new release from rezology, Butterfly 193, a lovely long and slightly windswept style with a hint of curl. It's all manner of compatible, including Bento.


There you have it, my lovelies, so go forth and shop. And enjoy your Second Life!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Superstition Royal - The White Armory
Genie Harem Slippers Blue - Caverna Obscura
Star of Wonder Blue necklace and ring - She-Wolf Designs

Butterfly 193 - rezology

Maitreya Lara mesh body
LeLutka Karin mesh head
Eirtae Fawn Cheri skin - Lumae
Tender Eyes Glace - InkHeart

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar