tisdag 1 november 2016

I'm late!

I know, I know, I'm late with my weekly post! Most humble apologies and let me make it up to you with some shiny new pretties.

La Belle Iseult is the new group gift from The White Armory, this one in a lovely teal shade.

Here is a look from the back. The texture really evokes the feel of yards and yards of heavy rich fabric.

The hair is Dracarys from rezology, inspired by the TV-series Game of Thrones. The accessories are :[P]:- Erveil Unisex Jewelry:// Golden, Hammer. I can't for the life of me remember where I got it, but if anyone knows do feel free to let me know so I can give credit, because I do love this set. It also comes in Anchor.

Here is a view of Dracarys from behind, showing the intricate braids.

So there you have it, short and sweet. Have fun shopping and Enjoy your Second Life!

==========
La Belle Iseult Gown - The White Armory
:[P]:- Erveil Unisex Jewelry:// Golden - ??
Dracarys hair - rezology
Eirtae - T4 - Fawn // Cheri - Lumae
Tender Eyes - Glace Eyes - InkHeart

Slink Physique Mesh Body
Slink Visage Mesh Head - Betty

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar