måndag 9 maj 2016

Second Life: Rezology Elements

There have been so many new releases from rezology the last month, I have not been able to keep up. Just today though, I found a note about a photo contest, and I can never pass up a photo contest, so here are my attempts at a pleasing composition.

This style is called Silk and Satin and is a straight long hair with a middle part. I thought it was perfect for a mermaid.

This was is called The Cat, a medium length straight hair that is brushed back. Despite the name, it to put me in mind of mermaids, as the hair has a 'wet' look.

This was my contest entry. The hair is called Windswept and is a long style with a middle part that looks as if the wind is blowing from the side.

There are many many more new styles from rezology, check out their Marketplace store, or in-world vendors to see them all.

Oh and also, Enjoy your Second Life.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar