lördag 12 mars 2016

Second Life: Venus Divine

I'm back! With pretty new pictures of pretty new things no less! Check it out!

Don't I look gorgeous! Of course, it's easy to look good when you're wearing some of the best designers in Second Life. This post is mainly about the hair and shoes though. But first...

...a different angle, just because.

Check out that hair! It's the latest style from rezology, Venus, and I think it looks just divine. Funny thing to, before I cut my hair, this is what it looked like.

And the shoes! Let's not forget the shoes! Latest release from Pure Poison, Rosalie. I got these from the group gift gacha, but the regular gacha is only L$50! That's a steal for something this gorgeous, if you ask me.

Rosalie comes in 14(!!) different colors!

I think you'll agree these are some pretty shiny goodies. Also, in case you're interested, the outfit is [LaVian&C0] SPRING 2015 China In Your Hand from (surprise!) LaVian&C0 and it comes with a texture change HUD. The necklace is from Chop Zuey (as usual) and it's called Amour Delicata (in platinum and blue).

Well, there you have it. Now go shop!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar