måndag 17 augusti 2015

The best things in Second Life are free


There are always several fashion events going on in Second Life and occasionally you can find some really nice gifts from the designers. The other day I visited the Enchantment event, and the Mesh Body Addicts event and picked up some pretty gifts that I want to share with you.

At the Enchantment event I found this gorgeous mermaid skin in a gift from Lumae. Coincidentally I had just picked up the new group gift from NSP/[MUSE], Dancing Anemone mermaid jewelry set, so I put the two together, added the hair Pulled Back Perfection from rezology, and got this look. The sea star pasties were a prize in the Enchantment Hunt, from Glitzz.


The jewelry set includes a back piece as well.

I thought this hair was more mermaid-like. It's Fishtail Nouveau from rezology.

The skin, Eione, comes with a whole bunch of appliers, including Omega Petite. I am using Slink hands and feet here.
Speaking of Petites, check out this blog post for more free things.

Go get your free pretties while they're available, and enjoy your Second Life.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar