fredag 12 september 2014

Second Life: Loordes of London - Weekend in Purple

This weekend's theme is purple. Because I love purple and because this awesome outfit looks so great. This is why I love Loordes of London, I can always find something to wear no matter what the occasion, and for prices that make my pixel wallet happy.
This lovely purple ensemble consists of the Parkerside Top #14, the Grenoble Skirt #7 and the Palermo Heels #4. The heels are for the Slink High Feet. I accessorized lightly with only a pair of L'Experience Haute Swirls earrings, because I think this outfit just doesn't need any extra bling.
If you want to see more, or get your own, the Parkerside Top is on sale at the Thrift Shop, while the Grenoble Skirt and the Palermo Heels are on sale at Fi*Friday.

Stay fashionable, and enjoy your Second Life!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar