fredag 17 augusti 2012

Second Life blog - Unplanned and unwanted

So I'm hoping someone will read this and pass it on to those most concerned, Miss Emedea Morgenstern and Miss Shenlei Flasheart.


My laptop died quite some time ago and since then my mother has been very kind and let me use hers. This now seems to have developed fan issues, and had to be taken in to the store where it was bought. Thankfully it is still under warranty so I think they will just do a hard drive backup and give her a new laptop.


Hopefully I will be back in SL some time next week, although I suppose it could be longer. My sincere apologies for any inconvenience.


This affects Hetheria, Ayesha, WindHowler, and Flora Sandybanks.


See you all when I get back.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar