tisdag 31 juli 2012

Second Life Blog - FATAL Newness

So for a while now I've been a member of the store group for Blueberry, and when she (Blueberry that is) mentioned a friend of hers was opening a store, I went to have a look. I liked what I saw and joined the group. That store is FATAL. Not that it's deadly, that's the store's name, 'FATAL'.

The other day I was puttering along in one of the sims where I roleplay, and the group chat for FATAL popped up. There was some general chatting, and then the store owner, Fatalityx, asked if anyone in the group had a blog and/or Flickr. I said I do, and she sent me a box of stuff to peek at.

Well, not only do I actually -like- her stuff, I like writing, and I like promoting skilled designers in SL, so here I am, writing about the stuff in the box.

First off, there was the super-cute skirt set, 'FATAL Leather Skirt & Bra Top', which not only had a nice fit for mesh, but looks amazing. Even with the Standard Sizing Shapes it can be really hard to find mesh clothing with just the right fit. 'FATAL' is the second store I've found so far, the first being 'Blueberry'.

FATAL Leather Skirt & Bra Top - Front View

FATAL Leather Skirt & Bra Top - Back View



So of course at this point I was curious about the other two boxes I got, and proceeded to dive into them to see what it might be.

One of them had a comfy tank top in two different colours, and two different prints, so that made a total of four different tank tops in a single box. The other box thankfully had some pants so I didn't have to walk around pantsless. I have found that mesh pants are the one thing I have the most difficult time finding. At least pants that fit well. I don't use a standard sizing shape, although I have modified my shape to use more or less the standard sizing numbers of a size L. It seems most designers that make mesh pants just don't care about us larger gals (guys to? I really wouldn't know, for obvious reasons), since even the L sizes seem too small.

Is it because there are more than one set of "standard" sizes out there? I don't know. But here's one that does care, and makes really nice clothes to. Thank you, Fatalityx!

FATAL Low Rise Skinny Jeans Blue with FATAL Comfy Skully Tank Black



FATAL Low Rise Skinny Jeans Blue with FATAL Comfy Sugar Skully Tank Black

FATAL Low Rise Skinny Jeans Blue with FATAL Comfy Skully Tank Purple

FATAL Low Rise Skinny Jeans Black with FATAL Comfy Sugar Skully Tank Purple

Overall marks on the outfits? A+!

Go shop at FATAL, you won't regret it!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar